Sunday, November 20, 2005

just new

this is all new to me..
i have so many emotions inside that i'm too scared to write down in my personal journal, because someone might "accidentally" read it...that would be too embarassing.
thank god for bloggers! i can just hide in my own little world yet be free to to shout out my happiness, pain, fear and sorrow...
i'm married and have 2 kids but right now i haven't really found myself....other people believe that i shouldn't be complaining about my life, just because the pressure is not on me to provide food on the table. all i have to do is take care of the kids and the home. and i don't have an immediate family who keeps on asking money from me and rely on me for their daily living. i appreciate that and i'm very grateful, but i guess i was always an achiever and being financially dependent to my husband is destroying me. i can't work where i live right now because of discrimination. i understand my husband about that, he doesn't want me to experience the frustrations this country would give me...
just can't wait to get out of here and be in a place where people won't judge you by your race....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home